Tuesday 15 June 2010

CDs, Concert, Malaysia.

I'm so sorry for not blogging as often! It's not I'm running out of words to say just I haven't been writing lately that I'm not satisfied with my writings so it always end up in drafts.

I'm always in Wawasan Plaza, since my college is just next to it and I frequently visit Speedy to check out the latest arrival... I bought most of my Korean CDs there. Here's the list. I have post the pictures before, do check my archive!

Super Junior

1. 3rd Album Sorry Sorry
2. 3rd Album Repackaged It's You
3. SuJu M Album Me
4. SuJu M Mini Album Super Girl
5. Super Show Concert Album
6. Super Show II Concert Album

DBSK

1. Mirotic Repackaged

SS501

1. MBC 5 Men 5 Years Collection DVD

(urm..now I'm not sure if it's authentic..maybe from China!)

SNSD

1. Run Devil Run Repackaged Album

YEAH! I bought it yesterday! It comes with a fan(emm..just in case, it's KIPAS), YoonA poster (damnit I want SooYoung) and picture book.

Still no Big Bang CDs. I should have bought the ones I saw in KL...then my life would be complete! Not just yet..I'm adding B2st into the collection. Today I just placed an order for Beast Second Mini Album Shock!!  =)

As mention, I go to Speedy so often that the workers know I like Korean. They even know I don't buy those China produced CDs! How did I know this? Yesterday at the counter, it seem that SNSD RDR CDs have the wrong barcode...From RM84.90 to RM40.90..I was happy for a moment until I have to tell myself, "it's bloody imported la, cannot be that cheap!"

My instinct was verified when the cashier makes a call to the other branch. I was trying to waste time so I didn't mind waiting because usually I'll take it as a sign not to buy.  When she's done, she explained to me that the price is meant for the China produced ones, luckily the other branch had the right barcode for it while telling me that she knows I only buy imported straight from Korea ones.

I didn't know it's from China, I just didn't want to buy it because it didn't looked like the ones I saw in the Internet. Now I know... and thank goodness I didn't purchase it.

So today I drop by Speedy again, because I hope they might sell SuJu 4th Album or Boyz II Men Love Album. While wondering around the shop, the same worker approached me with a paper...and =D It's a picture of Beast Second Mini Album Shock!!!

She asked me whether it's Korean and if I want to order it. Of course I said yes..since it's on the  "Must Buy, No need to think" list. Then I found out it's RM120. FML.

It comes with a concert ticket held in One Utama KL and T-shirt (black or white). Pretty decent? NOT. I don't have the money to fly to KL and neither does my dog allows me to. What am I going to do with the tickets? What if the boys don't get much fans at the mini concert with two songs performances and fan meeting? shoot, it's limited 2000 units.

The worker also told me that it was on sale last week..DAMN SOMEONE BOUGHT IT BEFORE ME IN KK!! She said she will order it and keep one copy just for me.. :D I feel loved. LOL It's not the first time though..I was out of money and kept on seeing SuJu's It's you album so frequently that the workers noticed it. When I finally got the money, it's bloody gone. I asked the workers and she said it's sold out. I was devastated. She must have felt my emotion and said she recently placed a new order and promised to keep one for me...It's with me now!! :D

Speedy Wawasan Plaza ROCKS! ;)

Btw, other than Beast coming to Malaysia, Brian Joo is coming on July 10th and U-Kiss is coming on 19th June...Come to East Malaysia la!!! I wished Malaysia isn't divided by the sea so I could just hop on the bus instead of airplanes. T_T

1Borneo, Why don't you invite Korean artist too? You've brought HongKong artist, why not Korean artist too? Make sure this year Korean Festival bring Korean artist okay?

adui, seratus dua puluh ringgit..ikat perutla saya ni. Takpala, cuti dua minggu bikin saya makan sja..hahaha

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...