Monday 7 June 2010

Random Talk : Internet UP Astro DOWN

Hello. This isn't a Kpop post but if you'd care..just read. TQ

I had a pretty bad week. Stupid maid didn't told us she doesn't want to work for us..so we had to do our own house chores. We found out that the washing machine is damaged so we had to get a new one, an LG btw! (yeah Korean Brand) and no, I didn't suggest it..I wanted Samsung but it's not my money, can't say much.

Dad asked me to select the channels for Astro and changed the other one to B.yond. B.yond deal was simple..however there's one bloody (my favorite curse word..:P) term that forces us to pay more. ergh..so we didn't change it. Astro isn't making life easier nor richer. Only making THEIR life easier and richer! Stupid sales person doesn't know the deal pretty well to suggest us what to do..I would had done better! I studied the packages so well that I should be the sales person.

Oh yeah, by my previous post you'd know that my internet connection is down. My dad was right, it was the modem problem..the telekom technician tested the connection and it was fine..he claimed that few houses surrounding our area was also affected by the lightning.

I could have internet by yesterday but my dad bought router instead of modem..so we head back to Karamunsing again to buy modem..in case you're wondering, I only had internet by midnight because I went to SM St. Michael 120 years dinner. I was so tired but my dad insist on installing the modem.

I wasn't really excited to go for that dinner on the account of me hating my secondary school years. I almost teared looking at familiar faces since I lost contact with a lot of them..not that I missed them, I just had a stupid flashback. I decided to go anyway since both of my astro is down. No internet and TV, why should I stay home...

Yes, you got that. Lightning was so bad that it burn the surge protector..causing both of the astro decoder system to be faulty. I hope I don't have to change MAX or at least could retrieve the data inside because I haven't watch it yet. Oh yeah..B.yond is similar to MAX! can record too!! YEAH!

I still hate astro though.

Tough week isn't it. I prayed hard on Saturday night that my luck would overturn, and praise! My dad gain his money back two days in a row! It's not much but I took it as a sign luck is about to change.


8811 and 2822 is the no. plate of our cars...familiar with it? *winks LOL

Btw, I wanted to go college today but since Astro people coming today to fix it..I'm staying home. Finger crossed! Honestly I don't know how long is the break is but I initially plan for 3 weeks. I think I have enough break and it's a short semester..I'll go college tomorrow!

1 comment:

Elernt said...

dang... usually I switch off TV and PC when comes thunderstorm, would safe the electronic, no matter how good my expansion-plugs got what what protector. Be careful next time oh

Dun have Animax... >..<
Misery will go off soon, hang in there.

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...