Friday 11 June 2010

Yesung's Dream come true

I still remember when Yesung said that people didn't know he is a SuJu member in the early days because he had little amount of screen time on Twins (Knock out) MV. It broke my heart and I wished he got more attention. Super Junior (i prefer calling them SuJu) maybe the biggest Idol in Korea but you can't denied that it's hard to be famous individually as part of SuJu..after all it's a group of 13.

So here's Yesung doing what he does best with all the camera's on him! (feat. SuJu!)



He looked awesome! I'm so proud of him!

Btw, I just realized that the fact he's singing an OST for Moon Geun Young Drama! He always said Moon Geun Young is his ideal girl.(and Park Bo Young) I hope he could meet her! LOL

Speaking of SuJu, Shin Dong..=.= must he really do whatever he wants? I don't like his facial hairs! Mithra look fine with it but not for Shin Dong.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...