Tuesday 1 June 2010

Uwaaahh..

I don't meant not to blog but my internet connection isn't working..I'm using my cousin's WiFi at the moment if you're wondering. :P

Don't know what the problem but I think it's not the modem..which my father think it is..I hope he's right but I thought otherwise. I couldn't get through since Friday..probably after the awful thunderstorm. That's what I thought.

I'm not in the mood to blog now because using my cousin's WiFi isn't fast...because I'm at my house la, If I want fast I can go to my grandma's house..Nope bad idea.

So Yeah..No blog post until my dad fixes the internet connection..thank goodness he's here for the holiday.

Anyway, It's June. If you still didn't know yet.. MTV will be showing Beast Debut story on the 19th AND SuJu MTV Exit on the same day too!!! Back to back of my favorite groups! June 19 is my lucky day!! :D

Plus, did you know the schedule of the Korean shows on Animax?

Everyday at 8PM with shows like LIVE POWER MUSIC, UllZzang, Goong, Coffee Prince and My Girl. Do check it out on Astro website for further details.

Oh yeah..it's June, sorry have to repeat it. I was going to do a project but it's on hold for a moment. :( Let's hope my misery end soon. Annyeong!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...