Sunday 24 January 2010

Mimi is Out?



My name is with an "E" so don't be confuse! Sun Mi of Wonder Girls, known as Mimi in the USA..announced that she will be leaving the group to focused on her study.

I support her decision as this is her final year in school, however I am sad though because she's my favourite member!

She will be replace by Hae Lim, a trainee of JYP and China's Wonder Girl. I disagree this decision! Why??? If you're going to welcome back Mimi when she's done with her studies why replace her? Wonder Girls should take a break as well, because Mimi is irreplaceable!

I guess they already in the works of expanding themselves in USA, therefore can't stop doing promotion. It's just feel unfair to me..because Mimi is the only reason I love Wonder Girls. Oh I'm not saying this because we have the same name but she's the only one could perform well! I remembered JYP said that she rarely have any mistake on stage. I pick the right person to like okay? >_<

Anyway, good luck Mimi!

p/s haha it's so look likes I'm talking about myself! I'm Mimie, she's Mimi!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...