Friday 8 January 2010

MPV Review : HyunA Change

1st special post is here!!

MPV stands for Music, Performance and Video. I have not done a proper review before so this special post will continue to improve each day.

Music



The song sounds like a mixture of a lot of things, it sound like futuristic and gangster beat rolled into one song. When I first listen to it, I didn't notice JunHyung was featured. I like the chorus as it can be addicting. HyunAh sounds better here without her usual high pitched voice.

Level of likeness:6/10

Performance



Wow, a strong intro! I love it until the dance break, she seems tired after the dance break. JunHyung, as usual very hot! I wonder if the hair flipping is in the choreography? I like it when I saw in the video but it's so distracting in the performance. Being alone on stage is much frightening than being with other group members, She seems comfortable and the energy up to the dance break is amazing!

Level of Likeness: 9/10

Video



I love her hairstyle here but I can't say the same with her outfits..The rain? Hemm, I don't know about it but it doesn't work with females..or maybe because I'm a girl? The interaction between JunHyung and HyunAh looks awkward but still hot. It weird to think that this girl almost got to sing "Nobody" shakes her booty like there's no tomorrow, tone it down girl! You're just 17!

Level of likeness: 8/1o

Overall Success: A-

(grades range from A+ to C-)

Credit : Cube Entertainment
Reviewed by : MimieJay

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...