Wednesday 27 January 2010

MPV Review : SNSD Oh

Will 2010 be the year of SNSD again? SNSD is back with "Oh"! I will review the performance once it's revealed.

Music



Back with another expression inspired song, "Oh" doesn't make me go "OMGee" I love it. When the full track released, I looked forward to another obsession..Bang, auto-tune hits SNSD too! I didn't like the intro so I stop halfway. In college I heard a familiar sound..someone's playing it. Great, I thought..it wasn't that bad! Looks like the song is great when not listen properly. Sad. Hopefully they won't released "My" or "Em" next..LOL

Level of Likeness: 4/10

Performance



Urgh..do they really have to have yellow/blue hair? The cameraman is sure pervert, focus on their belly in the first few second..LOL. Dance routine seems fun, but nothing really stands out like Gee and Tell Me your Wish. The song grows on me however not enough to me be a fan now. It's a blunder that there's a few second blackout, hopefully the fans won't mind too much..maybe it's a sign! (mine says it's not going to be my favorite)

Level of Likeness : 8/10 (because of the blackout..I'm interested to see the next performance)

Video



After the sexy video in Tell me your wish, I shouldn't be expecting them to be all cutesy again right? Wrong..Pink overload! Everything was too much, the hair..their obviously fake expression..Oh wait, they have to dress a like again! Not cool.. I know their name is Girl's Generation but it's time to give f(x) that image instead.. Infact the whole thing should be f(x).

Level of Likeness: 4/10

Overall Success: B

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits: SM Entertainment
Reviewed by : MimieJay

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...