Thursday 14 January 2010

Random Talk : Something different

Yes, I am yet to write a MPV post on ZE:A and C.N.Blue but I have to wait for their debut performance first before doing so. Be patient as I have not check it out myself as well.

In this post, I would like to share some of the not-so-famous song for you to give it a try.



BoA's "Eve Warning" featuring Super Junior's Shin Dong.

I'm sure you all can guess why I like this song, Lovable Shin Dong is in this song! The song has a summer feel to it, feels like you want to play beach volleyball or sipping that coconut juice! BoA as usual is amazing but Shin Dong made the song more fun! Love the chorus very much. :D



Color Pink (SeeYa, Davichi & Black Pearl) "Blue Moon"

Although it's not listed, Mario is actually featured in the intro. The song is addictive and I love this collaboration compared to "Women Generation". You know how great vocalist always given ballads? I like it but I love it more if they were given pop song! It doesn't always have to be powerful ballads!



Gavy NJ "Lie"

Finally I found this song! I remembered loving this song but I can't remember the title. Similar to "Blue Moon" by Color Pink, this song is a mixture of ballad and Pop. I think I love this song because of the English lyrics, Love is a lie, Love is a dream..



Allen S "Duk"

Amazing.. I love everything except the last part..it killed the song but I can always stop it and replay over and over again.Amazing pictures too! Actually this song was discovered first by my dad, he's like playfully sings the song when I was waiting to watch a drama..and he said the song is actually good! I like it too, AMAZING..In case you're wondering, Allen S is the guy who plays the piano and he's actually Chinese.. I have no idea the two ladies are but they're awesome!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...