Wednesday 27 January 2010

MPV Review : Trax Let you go

Initially I wanted to do SNSD one first but I didn't like it too much plus no performance yet so I'll settle with Trax. Trax is a group from SM but honestly, I never listen to their song! So much saying I am SM Town fan right? It's weird the fact that they aren't included in SM Town activities..purposely perhaps? Wanting to get the indie vibe or something.

Music



When I think of Trax, I imagine rock..and I didn't get what I want! It's more of a ballad song. The song is like a song you have heard before but you're sure it's original. Ballads are always like that but I wish it more of a 2AM style, has some catchy beats.

Level of Likeness: 5/10

Performance



Ah, there is English in the lyrics! I didn't realise there is. The vocalist voice is nice. From the comments posted on YouTube, lots of people commenting why SM didn't promote the boys better. I realize it's not the company fault, it's actually the public itself. I have been following A'st1 since debut and always complain about lack of promotion..it's not about the promotion, it's about the group itself, it lack X-factor. Trax is the same..

Level of Likeness: 6/10

Video



I LOVE the video! it made the song sound so nice! I thought it sound really good in dramas or Movie and this song just blends in right with the scene. Hee Chul and Victoria are good, love their expression! The background is so perfect, really beautiful colours matched with the song feeling.

Level of Likeness: 10/10 (i'm crazy for the color!)

Overall Success: A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credit: SM Entertainment
Reviewed by : MimieJay

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...