Friday 15 January 2010

MPV Review : C.N. Blue I'm a loner

I love Jung Yong Hwa in You're Beautiful as Kang Shin Woo but I don't want to be biased by loving him as a singer before listening to their single, so I keep a really skeptical mind about his band debut.



I'm a Loner was actually good! The intro till the end was catchy! Honestly I was picturing A.N.Jell or F.T. Island vibe but C.N.Blue is different, and I love it! C.N. Blue definitely has it own style. I'm not a big fan of band, because usually I expect average vocals.. but some of the vocals here are awesome. The rap part sounds odd but I can get over it.

Level of Likeness: 9/10

Performance



I love the performance! I didn't know Yong Hwa did the rap part too, it was good!
The stage is awesome, nice outfits and not too sure if it's really Live because it's too good. Everybody is too handsome.. so irrestible

Level of Likeness : 10/10

Video



Before watching the video, based on the title I was confused as the title is "I'm a Loner" but the song is rather cheerful. Watching the video, it's rather dark than bright..The guys look chic, everybody look really good, I have no idea who am I going to choose as a favourite. Anyway, I find it rather cheesy the ending, totally predicted it.. Separated in the beginning, then gather together to perform.

Level of Likeness : 6/10

Overall Success: A

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credit : FnC Entertainment
Reviewed by : MimieJay

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...