Friday 15 January 2010

MPV Review : Women Generation 2 Wonder Woman

Women Generation 2 consist of SeeYa, Davichi and T-Ara's EunJung and HyoMin. I didn't quite like the first one, I find it a little annoying except Davichi. I just hope I will like this one because I do love Davichi girls very much!



Lee Hae Ri stood out the most for me, I don't mind as I love her voice. I don't enjoy the beat of the song, it's rather messy. T-ara rappers didn't do much in this single, I was hoping more from them as they are good in rapping.

Level of Likeness : 4/10

Performance



Performance usually made me like the song more but this is not the case, I hate their outfits, the dance routines was so and so..Kang Min Kyung at least look younger. I'm starting to dislike the song even more.. I'm so sorry Lee Hae Ri, but you're awesome!

Level of Likeness : 3/10

Video



Is it really hard to come up with a simple story? If I'm a guy or lesbian, probably I would appreciate their adorable face but I'm not.. it's rather dull and I don't have reason to watch it.

Level of Likeness : 4/10

Overall Success : C+

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits : (i have no idea which label to credit to)
Reviewed by : MimieJay

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...