Thursday 7 January 2010

Random Talk : New stuff

I'm still trying to improve to be more professional in this blog so there will be more change.

Right now I have change a little, nothing drastic but do expect more! Here's the lowdown on what I will be changing.

1. E-mail

Done! I have created a new email for this blog and it's

hallyusurfer@yahoo.com

My previous email is full of junk so I thought why not start a new one? plus the previous one is too long to type and remember. Anything related to Kpop, I shall used this one.

2. Twitter

I felt really sorry for my non kpop followers whenever I spammed through their twitter so I decided to create a new one! I'm done with these one too as you can see the Tweety corner is Hallyusurfer. :D

Follow Here!

3. Facebook

Yes, I've been telling over and over that I hate FB but I can't denied it's power in communication. I will be creating an account soon so do add it when it's ready! For now, I'm still anti FB.

4. Forum

Still in deciding mode because I don't think it's wise for me to create an account just for my blog.. probably will used the current one. Forum is the new corner that I will be adding.

5. Special Post

Have not finalized yet but here's what I'm sure that I will be adding.

a) Random Talk (a keeper!!)
b) MPV (Music, Performance, Video) Review
c) Drama Discuss (no more review, I'm no good)
d) PicLove
e) Lyrics Loving
f) Request Blog

Yup, I'm taking request! if you have any question about Kpop stuff, you can send me an e-mail or talk in "Talk To Me" corner. I would blog in details just for you! News will be available but selective..I will only blog on interesting events/gossip because Hallyusurfer is about Unleashing the Obsession. I'm sure that you read other blogs as well so news from me isn't necessary.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...