Saturday 30 January 2010

Drama Discuss

I notice the whole page is about my MPV Review only..so I had to write other stuff too!

Currently I'm watching Jolly Widows, Taming of the Heir and HwangJini drama. Awaiting for God of Study and Chuno.

Jolly Widows

I thought I had enough with another short daily drama that usually goes up to 100 episode which always meant dragging storylines.. The Road Home is my favorite, and I have no idea which is worse..this or You are my destiny. I watch this drama the same reason I watched You Are My Destiny..for the sake of completing what I have started.. Hopefully the next drama wouldn't be less fun, or maybe just bring back "Unstoppable Marriage". I want to watch that drama!!

Taming of the Heir

Other name is Lee Pyeong Gang, and yes it's based on historical figure but with a modern twist like Sassy Girl ChunYang. At first I love it because it has golf in it..and I'm currently learning to play golf so I'm excited! The golf scene only have it on the first few episode to my disappoint me, and not only that..the plot has to be the most ridiculous storyline I have ever know! It's just full of gibberish twisted plot. The OST is nice though.



HwangJini

My first ever historical Korean Drama! I wanted to watch this because Ha Ji Won just won Blue Dragon awards on 2009 so I wanted to watch her earlier actings. Another reason was Jang Geun Seok! I always read article featuring him in this drama and I wanted to see the pre-surgery face, lol. After Jang Geun Seok character died, I wanted to stop watching because it was boring..no Jang Geun Seok, no eye candy for me! But then the story become more interesting.. with Kim Jae Won!!! Didn't expect to see him here, so I continued watching and waiting at 10.10pm despite being sleepy.

Movies

I only had watched "Hello Schoolgirl", movie that had KangIn of SuJu, My model(refer my banner!)SooYoung of SNSD and Lee Yeon Hee, a SM artiste in the movie. I'm surprised that I had finished it..it was so boring! predictable plotline..*sigh All for the sake of SooYoung and KangIn. I have watched two Lee Yeon Hee movie already and I'm still not impress..should have stucked with MVs! At least she's better than Go Ah Ra, whom I can't stand in "Heading Towards the Ground".



I have HaeunDae and Cafe Seoul DVDs but yet to watch it.. HaeunDae, mad bored in the first hour..didn't finish, hopefully will find time to finish it. Cafe Seoul just bought it this week, I saw it on Astro previews...I didn't know Kim Jeong Hoon stared in a movie!!! My bad... :( So when I saw the DVD, I just buy it..forgot all about it until today..Was staring about a minute before I saw my another favourite guy was in it.. KIM DONG WOOK!!!!!! Two favourite guys in one movie? Paradise even before watching it!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...