Thursday 21 January 2010

Random Talk : Facebook

Yes, finally I have a Facebook account.

Facebook

Yes, I named myself as Yoo Mie. Yoo Chun + Mie get it? LOL I just don't want to use MimieJay. It's brand new so it's pretty empty but I am not exactly new to FB so do expect more.

............................................................................

Hopefully I will get inspiration to blog.. I'm currently just feeling boring this month..excited for the newbies but I do miss DBSK and Big Bang! Bring Back 2008!! >_<
T.O.P. and Daesung to release solo single this year, I'm not happy with that because I love Big Bang as a whole not solo.. SuJu said to released 4th album, so not cool..with Hankyung situation unclear! I don't know what I want anymore. :(

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...