Friday 22 January 2010

Random Talk : Again

Well I have add not one but two widgets in this blog.. on your right, there's the Facebook page..it's right below Twitter. :D

Another one is at the left corner, the last widget.. A link to my random blog. I have been blogging randomly since November as a temporarily stint but I love to write random stuff so I decided to keep it permanent. I was wondering whether I should move to Wordpress but Blogger has been a very great website for me to blog so I thought I should just blog other stuff at Wordpress.

Wordpress is a little complicated but I've been blogging for about three years already, so it's just a little adjustment. I'm not making much changes in this blog but hopefully you're still liking it.

So yeah, Another random blog.. Again!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...