Friday 15 January 2010

MPV Review : ZE:A Mazeltov

ZE:A formerly known as Child of Empire is rumored to debut last year but somehow it got push forward to this year, perhaps they are trying to secure a steady fanbase. I did watch their SNSD Performance random clip, I remembered liking it..so I probably set up high hopes for them.

Music



Intro, is an auto-tune festival.. annoying as heck! Going into the song, I think I can like this song..probably have to listen more to like it just like any auto-tune songs.

Level of Likeness : 6/10

Performance



Watching this performance reminds me of Beast debut, made me love the performance from start to finish! I love the lightings, backdrop, camera angle was awesome and the boys outfit were great! Now, this is one performance made me like the song more!

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Video



^_^ fangirlism overload! This MV reminds me of DBSK's Mirotic video. Choreography is powerful, and so it's very attractive. I still wish they lay down the auto-tune! Anyway, I love this more than F.Cuz! Definitely worth the wait! Or maybe it's my biased to love a group more than the good ole 5? LOL

Level of Likeness : 9/10

Overall Success : A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits : Star Empire
Reviewed By : MimieJay

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...