Saturday 29 May 2010

Random Talk: Twitter Kpop Celebs

Nope this isn't a post where I'm going to list down all the Kpop celeb on twitter..I'm not that annoying! Plus, I have no time to search it up..I just follow whenever someone write an article about it.

In my twitter profile, it says that "Lazy student, K-blogger and TweetAddict" I don't go on twitter as much..I have two account..depend on whether I want to blog a little or not..if it's long might as well just blog right? :D

So I do follow the K-celebs..but I'm questioning the point of doing so..It's not like I understand what they write! and I'm sure I can't really communicate with them because gazillion other fans are doing so. It's like sending a mail but it end up in the trash..I don't really mind that because that's what I would do..I'm sure they received a lot..I don't think they have enough space for every single fan things. Heck, I don't even think of sending them anything..I just want to meet them! I'm a boring fan..LOL

Opps, going off topic. It's good though that they're trying to communicate with their international fans..(considering that most twitter fans are non-korean) but I don't get excited that much when they tweeted anymore..I guess I've been betrayed a lot to believe any of it.

Okay enough ramblings..back to MPV Reviews again.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...