Tuesday 29 December 2009

2009 in 31 Days : 1.59PM

#11 2PM second Comeback

2PM made comeback twice this year, first was with "Again & Again" and "I Hate You" together with JaeBum. The second and still promoting, "Heartbeat".

2PM debuted on 2008 but they didn't really caught my eyes because I didn't like their debut single "10 out of 10" and there's a lot of other debut I like beside them. I have only become their fan after "I Hate You" performance where it was around the time I watch their "Idol Army" shows.

With the Jay controversy going on, it didn't struck me that Jay would leave the group..I still remember the moment reading about him leaving to Seattle, I was waiting for my dad at Wawasan and reading AllKpop through my mobile..until I read about Jay! I was just stunned and quickly sms-ing with mariaeva11 and she confirmed it.. My world just become darker.. :(

I stand by with K-Hottest by not supporting JYP products and when 2PM announced comeback as 6 members, I got furious! Honestly and stuborn, I didn't watch any 2PM performance and MV until the reports of JaeBum sending message to 2PM. When I got to watch the performance and MV with ease, I just half hearted about it.. It makes me sad that they were doing better without Jay.. Don't you all notice that??

When they were promoting Again & Again, for several weeks they didn't get no.1 on charts song.. remember that?? But when they do Heartbeat promotion, instantly they grabbed no.1 spot! I remembered everyone comments when K-hottest didn't want to support Heartbeat. One said it was foolish not to support the other 6 members.. Till today I still don't understand why 2PM had to comeback with 6 members! Seeing 6 member doing great without Jay is just saying that 2PM doesn't need Jay..oh well, no one read this blog anyway...who am I talking to? *sigh

Here, finally posted something related to 2PM after a while.. Heartbeat by 2PM

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...