Thursday 31 December 2009

2009 in 31 Days : Oh Baby!

#7 Park Ji Hun has a child!

Why am I highlighting Park Ji Hun child when I already written a baby post on the countdown? Plus what's with him being on TOP 10?

Park Ji Hun is a member of 3 member group, V.O.S. (Voice of Soul) and maybe he isn't an idol, news of him having a child is HUGE! He got married and have a child secretly!


I couldn't easily confess the truth due to my career as a singer and the fact someone could target my company and group. But as Bitchan's father, I wanted to be supporting husband. I met a new company who warmly embraced me when I revealed my story. They blessed my scared heart and gave me confidence. That is the reason why I am strongly revealing the truth.

I want to reveal the truth to Bitchan's friends that he indeed does have a father and I want to dress the woman who has waited for me for so long in a wedding dress so I could stop sinning.- Park Ji Hun


So sweet, thank goodness, Kim Kyung Rok is my favorite member not him.. would have been crushed by this story

I have already posted the pictures on July, read here

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...