Wednesday 16 December 2009

Random Talk : Spoilers for countdown

I'm so sorry for not updating as I had promised. It's not my fault that I got busy with assignment! OMG Christmas is next week! I can't feel the atmosphere yet..need to put up the tree to feel it I guess!

I didn't want to revealed this but since I'm always unable to blog as much as I want to. This is the countdown list! Just highlight the empty spaces.

1.Male Idol Curse
2.Gee phenomenon
3.Rise of Girl Groups
4.Female group debuts
5.GD Solo Debut
6.Lee Seung Ki 70% Man
7.Park Ji Hyun Baby
8.American Dream
9.Mnet Awards
10.Boys Over Flowers
11. 2PM Comeback
12.SuJu Comeback
13.Iris
14.Strong Heart
15.Deaths
16.Jay Park What time is it
17.Military
18.H1N1
19.2NE1
20.HyunA
21.Baby news
22.Member leave
23.New members
24.Kim Jae Dong leaves SGB
25.accident
26. Hospitalization
27. Criminal
28.Relationship
29.Wedding
30.Yoon Eun Hye return
31.Michael Jackson dead


Yeah, I think there's nothing to be changed..it's too late anyway! I still have surprise despite revealing the countdown list! remember "Countdown Worthy"? ehehe there's more to come!

What I can promise now is that for sure on 31 December I will finish the countdown.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...