Wednesday 30 December 2009

2009 in 31 Days : And the award goes to...

#9 Mnet Awards: Mnet 20's Choice Award and Mnet Asian Music Awards.

Mnet is a cable channel that brought us two most talk about awards. Be it good or bad headlines, Mnet Awards are popular.

Mnet 20's Choice Awards on August is all about popularity and less controversy. Although there are result I don't agree like "Fire" by 2NE1 won "Hot Online Song Award" when really "Gee" and "Sorry Sorry" deserved it more, it's a good show!

Who can't forget the hot HOT 2PM performance?



PERFECT 10! Okay, would have given more but the girl distract me too much. Not hating her, just jealous of her wokey? Last scene was my favorite because not only it's my favorite 2PM song but the boys just nailed it well! Even the rain can't stop the HOTNESS!

More infos about this award, read here

Mnet Asian Music Awards is a brand new award replacing Mnet Korean Music Festival. Initially I didn't want to watch this show since SM artist is boycotting but I watch it anyway because of Beast! Beast performing "Lies", you bet I am going to watch it! Other than that, I just hate the whole stage.. I like Kara, BEG, 4Minute girls too but it's nothing really stands out. At the moment of the awards was held, I didn't support 6 member group thus I didn't watch their performance.

The awards... Well except for 2NE1 winning newcomer award and GD won Best album, I just can't except the result. I do like 2PM but I thought SNSD deserved it more..Overall the awards is just hate for me.

The one thing I didn't want to watch was DBSK acceptance speech.. I teared so much! I miss them and I hate them.. It's just so sad to see only 3 of them. Hate them for being there, they sort of deserved the award but ughh..I just felt disgusted!

All about MAMA awards, read here

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...