Tuesday 29 December 2009

2009 in 31 Days : Mega Blockbuster!


#12 Iris Drama

When I listed my countdown, I thought by then the drama has already finish and I would know how to write. In Korea the drama has already ended but I am not finished yet on KBS World! So I contemplating whether or not should I read spoilers to write this post. I guess not! I'm not a spoiler giver so I don't want to reveal anything about the drama.

Basically, I'm just going to tell you to watch this drama!

If you're a guy.. gorgeous Kim Tae Hee (Love story in Harvard)is in the drama! I reckon would have watch this anyway because lots of action in this drama anyway!

If you're a girl, Lee Byung Hyun and Choi Seung Hyun (T.O.P.) are freakin hot, Blazin hot! Search the picture on Google! Won't regret! LOL (=^-^=)

And for V.I.P. (Big Bang FC) yes, have to tell you that there's kissing scene! But I'm watching through KBS World..the scene was cut! Lucky my virgin eyes! Hooray!!! (p/s yes, I close my eyes like a baby when TaeYang kiss in his video too!)

WATCH IT!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...