Wednesday 30 December 2009

2009 in 31 Days : American Dreams

#8 Kpop stars rising on West

A continuation from 2008 trend, more Kpop celebrity ventured out to American Market. Asian Power!!! LOL, I'm such an Asian dork.

In music scene

BoA


She got to collaborate with Sean Garrett for "I did it for love" and appeared in MTV but she didn't get much airplays. I like all her songs but I wish she stuck with Korean songs. The above video is "Energetic" MV.

Se7en


I thought "Them Girls" featuring Lil Kim was Hot (and yuck..Lil Kim is just yuck!) but it didn't make Se7en popular..it seem he didn't do anything much in US. The hottest news about him is about his relationship with Park Han Byul.

Wonder Girls


These five member girls, the 1st group from Asia to debut in US are doing great, they enter Billboard charts, Got to toured with Jonas Brothers, Appeared on list in Magazines..I'm excited to see what they're going to do next year. Hopefully Nobody NO MORE!

In acting scene
Daniel Henney

Starred in Wolverine, And acted in "Three rivers"...I'm not a fan of him..don't know why so just check out the video below.. BTW he's half Korean..that's why his name it's like that..



this drama is apparently cancelled..


Lee Byung Hyun

Lee Byung Hyun is very busy this year, I got to know he's good with English! Wow so impress! He starred in G.I. Joe, I'm not a fan of movie so I ask my brother, he said he liked the movie.:D and He also starred in Iris, but that's a different story!



Rain


Of course, who can't forget "Ninja Assassin"? Rain is the main star of this movie and got rave reviews.. I read some of the reviews it's either great or too much blood...LOL but one thing is for sure, HOT BODY!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...