Friday 18 December 2009

Promo : Epop (Malay version)

^ New Malay version of Epop Magazine now in stores! Now already in 3rd issue! (Picture taken from google image search)

^ Chinese Version of Epop

Malaysian Kpoppers! I guess if you go to the bookstore regularly, you're probably familiar with a Chinese magazine called "Epop". The magazine often features Jpop and Kpop artiste is now available in Malay Version!

I just bought the 3rd issue recently and it's quite up to date! Kpop and Jpop news isn't new in local magazine but this is the 1st one that solely dedicated to Kpop and Jpop. About the Epop, I don't like the design as I find it too messy but it does feel like a fellow Malaysian did the design. Content is good, however as much as I do like Cpop or Taiwan Pop, I don't think they need to be included.

Let me tell you why you should buy it, POSTER! :D Ok, I have complaint though, WHY MUST YOU ADD EPOP LOGO??? AND NOTICE ABOUT NOT FOR SALE?? TOTALLY RUINED THE POSTER!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...