Wednesday 2 December 2009

2009 in 31 Days : Yoon Eun Hye return to TV


#30 Yoon Eun Hye comeback to TV

I always like to add that she shares the same birthday with me! LOL Yoon Eun Hye is no stranger in drama scene but do you know she only have acted in 3 dramas? With her popularity, you might think she has been in the acting scene for a long time. She's lucky (and talented) to have major success with all of her dramas.

She original debuted as a singer with a group called Baby V.O.X. and she's a regular in a variety show called "X Man". Through her stint as a singer and entertainer, she's a crowd favourite because she's really a sweetheart.

With the news surfaces about her comeback drama this year, it created a lot of buzz. In 2008 she took a break from acting but she did quite a lot of CF (Commercial Film). Her fans (like me) anxiously waits for "My Fair Lady" to premiere.

In "My Fair Lady"(aka Taking care of young lady), Yoon Eun Hye potrays Kang Hye Na dubbed as the female version of Goo Jun Pyo of Boys over Flowers. Due to her bubbly sweetheart character in real life, most fans doesn't buy her potrayal of a snobbish character.

I didn't think her acting was bad, it's nice to see her in a different character once in a while. If you have not watch it, view the trailer below.

2 comments:

LittleWeirdMonster said...

I love Eun Hye~! I managed to watch the first episode of My Fair Lady, but i didn't know that it was for her comeback... Love this post!

JACQ said...

I love My Fair Lady, but only got to watch some episodes on KSB World. But luckily can watch the rest of the episodes online though! Eun Hye's acting in this drama is ok what.. ;)

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...