Thursday 31 December 2009

2009 in 31 Days : I'm all by myself

#5 GD Solo Debut

Ey yo! finally.. Is this what you've been waiting for?

The main leader of Big Bang finally debut solo! After TaeYang and SeungRi, it's about time for GD! GD stands for G-Dragon as in Ji Yong..geddit? Anyways, our favourite rapper doesn't made our wait wasted because his album is all good!

From his album cover you can expect what you're getting is going to be good! This man is unstoppable from being creative, no doubt since he is also interested in fashion design with him sporting blonde hair that now is currently referred as "GD Style".

His fans are also creative, check it out here

He release 4 creative MV and my favourite would be Butterfly MV!



"if I could do video like that..surprise la!"

Heartbreaker MV



Although the song is said to be plagiarize with Flo rida "right round" it is still very addicting.. Yo my heaaarrtttBreaker!



Breathe showcase that he's no longer a boy.. I hate this kind of thing but it's his way of showing his creativeness.

A boy


I don't like this at all.. but it's still impressive! cute little GD is there too!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...