Thursday 31 December 2009

2009 in 31 Days : New rise

#4 New Girl groups

Over the past years it's a rare occasion to see girl groups to debut as the achievements are mediocre. S.E.S. and Fin.K.L. are the only groups that could gain success back in the days. However 2009 turned to be a great success for girl groups to debut and noticeable the trend is all about the girls.

2NE1



Hottest Debut, They achieve so much this year you would forget that they just debut this year! CL, Sandara Park, Park Bom and Minzy are set to be better everyday!

4Minute



I am still annoyed by HyunA but I like her! I wish for more exposure for other members! I love their latest single "What a girl want"

f(x)



Love their debut single! So classy and cute! Victoria the leader is the odd one being the only 80's baby.. everyone else is 90's baby with Amber 92, Luna 93 and SulLi with Krystal 94!

HAM (Heart & Mind)



I like the intro until the get to the chorus.. FAIL! one of the member is Chinese I think? wish they got more exposure and better song!

JQT



When I saw their promo picture, I actually like them but I don't know why I have not check their song.. too busy with the boy groups that debut around the same time I guess?

Secret



I'm a fan of Untouchable so I do love this group with Song Ji Eun and Han Seon Hwa in it. Their debut single is catchy! Although debut on the same month with MBLAQ and Beast, I looked forward to this group most!

Rainbow



Hmmm.. I have never ever stop listening to a song before it ended but I don't know why I stopped watching the video halfway! It's just a whole mess! Since it's of the same label with Kara and SS501 I was expecting them to be good! I don't know why these girls seem like a turn off to me! I can watch "Kissing you" and "Pretty girl" a million time but I can't watch this? Probably because their face look too fake.

I think there's more but I only could think of these.. I only like 4 of the listed above.. in order, f(x), 4Minute, 2NE1 and Secret.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...