Monday 28 December 2009

2009 in 31 Days : R.I.P.

#15 Celebrity Deaths

Yes, another devastating countdown post. Deaths are bound to happen to anyone, anytime and anywhere.

Korean mourn a lot this year too with two former President deaths, Kim Dae Jung and Roh Moo Hyun.


Most Popular drama of 2009, Boys Over Flower got so many love and CURSES.. First there were injuries and one death. Jang Ja Yun, commited suicide due to depression in the middle of filming.
Jang Jin Young lost her battle to cancer. She's a talented actress that is gone too soon, I have not seen her act but I will try to take time. She was honoured in the "Blue Dragon Film Award"



*sniff The video below made me teared.. Lee Kwang Ki lost his son due to Sepsis/H1N1 complication. An adorable son..I felt so sorry for Kwang Ki and really like him on Vitamin show..



No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...