Saturday 12 December 2009

Countdown Worthy : Phone!

Two big brands from Korea namely Samsung and LG always come up with not only beautiful handphone design but also creative CF! (commercial film)

The current CF trend is to get singers to endorsed in the CF, in the same time it benefits the singer because the singer can released a single for the phone.

Strictly speaking just about the phones.. I really regret buying Sony Ericsson back in May when I can wait for this..

LG Chocolate endorsed by SNSD and f(x) [Video: snsd version]


LOVE the design very much! It's simple yet so chic! It's black in color but I don't mind at all because just look at the screen size! It's huge! (ok, I might be wrong)I don't fancy touchscreen but it's just looks too good!

Samsung Corby endorsed by 2PM


Forget the boys..(sorry, they just look weird) the phone is so cute! I remember seeing this phone on "You're beautiful" and I thought it's just so cute and colorful! I like the edges being smooth just enhance the phone cuteness!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...