Saturday 5 December 2009

Countdown Worthy : Siblings Rivalry

Celebrity Siblings

Initially, this post suppose to be in the countdown. However it's not because I have come up with a better post to include in the countdown. This feature will occasionally pop-up as long as I can come up with a better post to include in the countdown. So happy news! I might have post more than 31 post for this month. Anyway, I already have my top 10..just the rest is a little bit harder to rank.

Veteran (but still hawt) Siblings are like Uhm Jung Hwa & Uhm Tae Woong and Kim Tae Hee & Lee Wan. 2009 witness new sets of siblings in the KPOP scene.


U-Kiss KiBum and SS501 HyungJoon



f(x) Krystal and So Nyuh Si Dae Jessica



MBLAQ CheonDung and 2NE1 SanDaRa Park


(note I said KPOP so MIR and Go Eun Ah isn't included, google it yourself!)

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...