Tuesday 29 December 2009

2009 in 31 Days : Kkot Mi Nam

#10 Boys Over Flower

Finally reaching the TOP 10 post! *sigh I should be happy by now but since my projects for college revolves around this topic, I just having flashback of doing the projects!

Boys Over Flower since it's premiere making headlines everyday from lame graphic 3D, cast getting CF offers, injuries, death and also parody!

So here I go again, telling you from the beginning all about Boys Over Flowers.

Boys Over Flowers is the Korean adaptation of "Hana Yori Dango" a Japanese comic (manga) which tells about a poor but high spirited girl named Jandi who got her life dramatically change after getting trouble with F4, four rich and handsome guys. This story has Japanese and Taiwanese drama version, currently Chinese drama version is in the works.

Parody

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...