Monday 28 December 2009

2009 in 31 Days : Left right left right left

#17 Military service : enlistment and discharged.

Military service is compulsory to all male Korean to be enlistment after the age of 19, however celebrity are given the chance to push up to the age of 29/30. It's that time of year you will see your favourite stars in buzz short haircut!

Honestly there's a lot got enlist and discharged this year I can't search all of it.. So I'll just list the one's I remember.

Enlist this year


"Air City" drama actor got enlisted this year. He created buzz earlier this year with his unconfirmed relationship with hallyustar Choi Ji Woo (Winter Sonata fame) because of their attempt have a not so secretive date.

1999! Oh No, Our favourite Boomgayo/Boom Academy got enlisted this year too! The MC and parody maker was sent off by famous friends like Super Junior is definitely a lovable character. Two years is a long time but we will wait for you!

One of my favourite drama of 2009 is "Partner". Lee Dong Wook, the main actor enlistment definitely got me sad. Hopefully the two years in military would make him a better person!:D

Member of legendary group ShinHwa, JunJin follows his fellow members Eric and DongWan to military. The singer and entertainer tried to push the enlistment date but atlast got enlisted anyways. 2009 is just full of ups and downs for this man. He got lots of TV Shows, got into a relationship with his WGM partner Lee Si Young but end up broken up.


Epik High resident DeeJay, DJ Tukutz got enlisted as well If I'm not mistaken, he didn't get to witness Tablo wedding. Oh poor thing! Epik High currently taking a break.


I loved him since his Goong days, but I didn't know he supposed to get enlisted this year! Huhuhu I was hoping to see him in the Korean scene instead of in Japan but he did released Korean single this year. He still look mighty cute with those short hair right? :D

As for discharged,

I only know Gong Yoo (Coffee Prince), Chun Jung Myung, Kim Jong Min (Koyote/1D2N) and Kim Tae Woo (Love Rain).

Military service is only for two years and currently I'm waiting for KangTa to comeback.. really want to see him as a part of SMTown badly!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...