Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

Sorry for unable to blog for so long!

Good news is I have revision week (study at home) so I can make some time to blog everything by next week!

Gosh, another year feeling not so Christmas! I demand to get my Christmas spirit back!! LOL I'm just happy to have a break.. for a while! it's just *sigh I wish exam didn't have to start right after new year! It's so stressful to have exam in the early year.. =.=

I just want to enjoy a little bit Xmas so see you only on MONDAY! I promise to blog everything! I need time to study because apparently my project is not up to par! :(

Yadayadayada.. So I'll end here!

Merry Christmass!

it's time to loosen those belts! LOL..

Here's my all time favorite song!~

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...