Saturday 5 December 2009

2009 in 31 Days : Celebrity in love

#28 Celebrity Couple

It's like everyone is confessing announcing their partner this year! I'm so sorry if I miss out on anyone!



The most recent one being Hallyu star, Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young last month. The both couple are actors rumored to tie the knot soon.



Nothing shock me more than to know about Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo couple! Thank Goodness it's a good surprise! I really like this couple in the drama of "Worlds Within" and it's so cute that they felt the chemistry off-camera! Both equally famous, talented and gorgeous!




Hip Hop funny guy MC Mong also reveals his relationship with fellow celebrity, Jo Ah Min! I'm so happy for MC Mong as he's really a nice guy! Their picture together just spells out totally cuteness!


Although just revealed this year, this couple have been together for 7 years! Se7en and Park HanByul are in the same label (YG) didn't actually wanted to reveal, rather by accident a picture of them celebrating their anniversary was uploaded.



I just love it when funny guys get to fall in love! Blondie Noh Hong Chul also reveals his relationship with trot singer Jang Yoon Jung!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...