Thursday 11 March 2010

KK Korean Food

I'm so bored with Kpop these days.. (with the exception of Beast) so I thought why not add a little twist in my blog? I'm feeling hungry right now since I didn't have a proper dinner so here's a food blog!

Okay absolute no picture because I'm not going to spoil myself.

Here's the list of restaurant I know in KK
1. Bintulu Korean Restaurant at Lintas (near Seoul Noraebang)
2. Bi Won/Secret Garden Korean Restaurant at Lido
3. Mee Doo at Bornion (Opposite Foh Sang)
4. Goong Korean Restaurant at Damai (same row with Yoyo)
5. Korean Seafood Restaurant at Asia City
6. Korean BBQ at KK Times Square
7. Korea Restaurant at Api Api
8. Ko Ryeo Jeong at Warisan Square
9. Hi Seoul at Likas Square
10. Supul Restaurant at City Mall

I know there's more but I can't remember.. I've only been to 7 &8 on the list. I have tried bulgogi, ramyun, bibimbap, dosirak and kimchi. Which is little.. I hope to get a chance on going to all the listed above.

If you're interested in seeing some of the pictures, here's a link for you.

hemmm..hungry.I'm heading to bed la..

Bye-Yeom! (Kikwang style)

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...