Saturday 6 March 2010

My stance on 2PM

This will be the final post regarding 2PM and I shall never talk about this topic ever again. It's just an ugly part of Kpop I wished I was never involved.

Regardless of who's right or wrong, I don't care about what 2PM does. I'm going back from where I started, not liking them. I only started liking them during "Again & Again" promotion, but then I forgot how I felt already thanks to this mess. For such a short period of liking them got me into this mess, I wish I was never a 2PM fan and just forgot this. Watching Idol Army and Wild Bunny was the biggest mistake I've done.

All I remember now is the pain that 2PM gave me. I don't have much sweet memories with 2PM. I just realize everything was a lie.

There's so many ways of breaking up but I don't understand why they had to choose the hard one.

A'st1 disbandment made me really sad, but I will remember them forever. As for 2PM, I need to get you out from my life.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...