Thursday 25 March 2010

Revisiting

Back when I didn't have a specific obsession I used to check videos on the related video section..Aww, good times!

Well today I stumble a song I used to like very much! Cheered me up, remembering the good ole Kpop. I stumbled it because I was checking out Noel's "Despite Holding On" since Beast is going to perform it today on Mnet. I was bored while waiting so I checked the related videos and remembered Kang Kyun Sung!



I first know the song from music bank..the intro is similar to Neyo's so sick. He didn't do much these days..I guess, I think the last one was with Nicole which posted below



Will try to stalk information about him more..maybe I was blinded by the idol fandom! Anyway, He's actually formerly in Noel that's why he's on the related video.

Beast made me like this song. :D

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...