Tuesday 23 March 2010

MPV Review : SNSD Run Devil Run

I'm so happy that "Oh" promotions are over! I know their name is Girls' Generation but most of them are older than me and I am an adult..it's a little shameful to see someone older than me acting all cutesy. it's time to show girl power and what a great song to show it!

Music


I'm not going to compare to that guided version. I like that there's no freaking auto-tune! The girls doesn't need it and I'm so happy they didn't went there again! Honestly I don't like that the lyric includes "Devil" but it's the part I always hum to..ehehe.. it's catchy at the first listen and I hope this will have more success than "Oh" or I'll think Korean simply doesn't have great taste in music. :P

Level of Likeness :9/10

Performance



With all that talk about being "Black Soshi" I totally expected them to be in dark outfits..the outfit looks okay..but I wished they all didn't wear the same..felt like I'm back in school but better looking uniforms! :P Not only that, their hairstyles are similar..This will be hard on the new fans..LOL I love their dance routine though!

Level of Likeness: 8/10

Video



I don't like the video..Fortunately they will be have a story MV as well so I'm waiting for that one. I do like some of their outfits in the video and the girl look way better than in their "Oh" MV. I would rather watch this than "Oh"

Level of Likeness: 9/10

Overall Success: A
(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : SM Entertainment
Reviewed by : MimieJay

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...