Thursday 11 March 2010

random talk

It's been three years of obsessing Kpop idols..and I'm getting bored! Back then, there's a lot of information I learn each day..now it's like waiting for news to appear..boring!

I love searching for information rather than waiting the latest news..SuJu was the most fun one because 13 different personality followed by DBSK..So many random trivia about them!

Before the whole copy-right thingie going on, so many videos to be discovered..now everyone is afraid of being suspended.. I'm tired of searching all over again!

I thought sometimes that maybe I should just concentrate on one group..because knowing everything is hard.. you know what's going on with DBSK,SuJu and ..you know who! I thought maybe I shall just convert this whole blog into a BEAST fandom.. at least I will have a solid fan reader! ME! I love them so muchie!!

Nothing excites me anymore, I don't know if I could trust bromance anymore.. sad sad thing man. I want to go back before knowing everything about KPop! Just obsessing over YooChunnie was enough.

This blog is a mess.. I wonder when will I ever clean up.. suddenly I don't care about anyone reading this or not. Well, we grow everything it seems.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...