Sunday 28 March 2010

Obsession

I'm having a headache now because of this

I thought I know everyone...but I manage to get almost all..if it wasn't for the spelling I'm very sure I could get all of them except some soloist and Ze:A members!

Aside from the usual Beast or SMTown obsession, I'm loving D-NA! I really hope this won't be another A'ST1 (btw, miss them so much!) I have not check their variety shows yet but I just like seeing them performing..:D While checking them, I realize something..those fanclub are seriously dedicated! I always wanted to be involved in a fanclub (international forum) but I just don't have the time and it's not always I love them... I mean, for example U-Kiss..I was regularly in U-Kiss forum (Rocketboxx) until they promoted Niga chuwayo... Some fan I am, not dedicated at all! Now I'm just a casual listener of U-Kiss. Maybe D-NA will suffer the same if they change 180 degree for the next single.

I'm just admiring D-NA faces at the moment.. InJoon is sooo cute, probably because it's my Chunnie biased..as InJoon look awfully like Chunnie! Karam was the first member caught my attention but his eyes like so huge I just want to ask him where he did them..I won't believe if he said it's natural! Jay is such an interesting kid! He should be friends with DongHo another 94'er ehehe that would be fun to look forward to, but he's amazing dancer..speaking of dancer, do you notice the people who dances well always end up being the rapper? (well I got any idea for the next post already!)

However I'm not interested with the pairing Mika and HyunMin..it's one pairing I don't enjoy. I just focused on the three BFF! I've been starring the group but it seem they don't have interaction with Ukiss or Beast..:( Maybe I missed it, do tell me if you saw it!

I've been trying so hard to memorize ZE:A but it's not working..I like the new single but the video is so not helping me at all! WTFish got so many cast in the MV! Hairstyle so similar..wished someone had crazy hair or something..

Also trying to know DNT better..honestly slipped off from my mind! Too bad they debuted when girls group ruled..Their single are catchy just not catchy enough to get attention. I only remembered while checking my folders. I can say I got more than 100 videos in my collection!! DNT really got talent especially magnae Tae Kyu! I love his voice!! I wish to hear his husky voice with squeaky Jangmoon (A'St1) voice! I think the contrast could work..

That's all my obsession talk..:D

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...