Saturday 6 March 2010

MPV Review : Beast Shock

If you had see me when the teaser, MV and the performance been released, you would probably thought I was crazy! Jump up and down with loud scream..urgh, I do look like a fool!

Music



I didn't really like the song at first because of the auto-tune but with constant repeat it just stay in my brain. I got the chorus in my head on constant repeat despite the engrish! I want sing it but come on, I'm such a grammar police! People would stare me in disbelieve! I forgive them though since none of them are native English speakers.

Level of Likeness : 9/10

Performance



This performance would be so better without the effin lights! Music Bank didn't learn from Super Junior's "Sorry Sorry" mistake! The camera angle is just so bad.. it doesn't capture the boys emotion well. What's with only YoSeob and JunHyung with hand microphone? The rest are using headmics..does that mean the rest are lip-sync?
My boys did great it just Music Bank sucked.

Level of likeness: 8/10

Video



Perfect 10! I have never see such perfect MV that fits the concept of the song! Yes, the video did "shock" me a lot! I wasn't expecting this kind of vibe from the boys! What I love the most is that the camera angles.. it synchronize with the song very well and express the song really good. Love this video very much!

Level of Likeness: 10/10

Overall Success : A+

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Cube Entertainment
Reviewed by : MimieJay

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...