Sunday 7 March 2010

20th March

I wished I never knew about this, come on how many time do I have to suffer in my lifetime before I get to watch SuJu?

So here it is, SuJu finally coming down to Malaysia for the third time (please tell me I'm right because if there's more..I died) The first time they came I knew but I wasn't a big fan yet, the second one is for MTV Asia Awards in 2008 and boy did I curse a lot on that day.

What am I going to do on THE day, pretending it never ever happen and this is such a bad dream. Okay, most probably will be on my laptop the whole day watch my Super Show DVD or listening to Super Show II CD while playing the light stick all by myself like a crazy woman.

There's so many ways I tried to calm myself down. First, thinking that not all 13 will be there(I don't think KangIn, HanKyung and KiBum will be there) and hoping it would be cancelled. I'm so sorry I'm beyond crazy. I can't help to think the fact I'm so near yet so far! If there weren't ocean separating us, I would so sneak out and travel by bus to get there. I couldn't, I only can get there by airplane..which don't cost below RM100. You think I bloody rich meh?

If it never happen, so I won't have to worry.. SuJu need to know I am their fan in Malaysia.. I can't believe I'm missing out on such great opportunity! When I bought the DVD, the ajumma ask whether I'm going..I felt like want to cry already! My family didn't pick the right time to go KL!! What's more, the latest issue of EPop magazine is giving away some tickets!! Okay, I could try enter the contest but confirm I tak boleh menang. I mana ada money for the plane tickets too, FML.

Since 20th March is approaching soon, probably I'm a little bit crazy.

Can there be miracle? Life could get better! or maybe NOT.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...