Thursday 11 March 2010

Seo Hyun and Yong Hwa



Cute, I don't really follow WGM but this couple is so funnily awkward! I can't help myself from watching!

I actually hated the pairing because don't we all know in Seo Hyun's head is all about "Sweet Potatoes"? LOL but it looked genuine that she like sweet potatoes than guys. The first episode was great, got to see all CN Blue members reaction..SO funny!

Although I love Kang Shin Woo(I can't believe I still remember his character name!!), but JungShin is so attractive! I love bassist! You know what I've noticed? Bassist always get less screen time..I know because in F.T.Island, I only want to see JaeJin but I can't see him much :(

Opps, out of topic already la.. Anyway, I was going to say that I actually noticed SooYoung gesture but I thought it was part of the song.. since I don't speak Korean! Soo Young Jjang! She's so kind in helping SeoHyun!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...