Thursday 25 March 2010

it's about time!



I could so be in tears of joy! I never felt this happy! Congratulation Beast, You truly deserved it! I've been waiting for this day to come and it's finally here!

I've been watching them since their debut and I, I'm so freaking happy! I don't care about it's Mnet or not, Beast won..they won!!

KiKwang, YoSeob, DooJoon, JunHyun, DongWoon and HyunSeung. Great job, you truly deserved everything!! I hope you will always gain success because I am going to watch you succeed! Congratulation, I promised I will buy your mini albums.
Beast, you made my day..I honestly love you!!

Beast is the B2st!!!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...