Sunday 7 March 2010

MPV Review : Kara Lupin

Nicole, HaRa, GyuRi, JiYoung and SeungHyeon are back!! (In case you're wondering, yes I arrange the names according to my favorite member) Well, it seem they're sticking with the sexy concept. Unlike most of fan, I actually don't like their hairstyle (except Hara and Jiyoung)Gyuri should just stick with long hair..Goddess always have long hair dear! Nicole and SeungHyeon hairstyle isn't bad but I couldn't see their eyes during performance!

Music



The song is a little messy but I find it catchy from the first listen. I love when they go "As usual it's mine" I have no idea what the song is about but from the title..is it about Lupin, the thief? I love this song more than I love SNSD Oh so yeah, it's a good sign!

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Performance



The dance is rather comical yet I love it. I choose this stage because I love the combination of two performance. It looked special and mysterious. I love this performance and it made me like the song better!

Level of Likeness: 9/10

Video



Not exactly loving it although the concept probably suit the song. I just don't get the concept at all so I don't what to comment. The girls looked great in their costumes, very sharp and matured.

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Overall Success : A

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : DSP Entertainment
Reviewed by : MimieJay

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...