Saturday 6 March 2010

MPV Review : D-NA Admiring Boy

Another newbie! I wasn't really paying attention towards this newbie because I was busy and they aren't really attractive to me. Well I'm like a normal fan sometimes, I need some background stories before liking them. For example Beast has almost debuted artist and MBLAQ having Bi (Rain) as their "boss". It does help if you're from the big three (SM, JYP, YG).

Music



Apparently lots of people comparing these newbie with DBSK. As much I hate comparison in Entertainment(long story) I do admit I see some similarities. The song is rather cutesy which is a bit unusual since debut usually promotes heavily dance song to get attention. So there's where the DBSK comparison comes from, DBSK debuted with "Hug"! I like the song, no engrish but I'm used to Korean so it's a nice change.

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Performance



Hemm..why does everyone looked the same to me? I'm so sorry, but I will take time in knowing all of the names soon! I don't like the outfits and stage but the boys did well in their performance. D-NA should learn from Beast to make some bromance on stage. It's a cute song and it's such a waste not to show bromance. I can picture all the cute bromance while watching the performance..but sadly none appeared! If there is, tell me. I need my bromance fix..since DooSeob is busy making me believe they're hot. One fanservice I manage to catch is the "heart". Not enough, please do more!

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Video



Aigoo, how on earth he look so angelic when he woke up? *Dies I thought I saw a Chunnie look a like! I've seen better MV but this is okay, I would watch this over and over to see their faces.

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Overall Success : A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Xing Entertainment
Reviewed by : MimieJay

P/s I just got to know that they're from Xing.. as in the group! Which Kevin and KiBum of U-Kiss and JunHyung from Beast previously from! So they aren't exactly newbie? Xing always reshuffle but I hope they stay put this time or I won't pay much attention.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...