Tuesday 16 March 2010

Mimie's Popularity Chart

I don't care if the title seem arrogant. This is my blog, I can do whatever I want! :P

This isn't exactly a chart, it's just a list of Kpop I've heard in public places..Kpop artiste, if you're listed here, you're definitely can be called famous!

1. Wonder Girls

Can somebody stop playing "Nobody" please? I had enough of it since December 2008, can you imagine how tortured I am to listen to this almost everyday? One of my lecturer sets it as a ringing tone.. everytime I go to Wawasan, the song never fails to appear!

2. SNSD

Just because one of my classmates plays SNSD songs everyday..and I've heard in pirated music shops often! Don't support piracy okay! Buy original!

3. 2NE1

I think I've heard "I Don't care" and "Fire". Oh I just remembered! Someone sung the song recently at the lift! So funny.. He sang "eh x7 we're 21" LOL

4. OST

hemm..so far I've heard Boys Over Flower OST and You're Beautiful OST..As ringtone and streaming on the player. There's also some random Kpop that I know it's OST..:D

5. Big Bang

Someone had "Last Farewell" as a ringtone. Oh and Lollipop seems to be a favourite of someone..because the person keep on repeating the song over and over and over again!

6. Random artiste

Rain, DBSK, Super Junior, Kara, Brown Eyed Girls, SHINee, 4Minute and I think that's all. I don't hear songs by them often but once or twice..but still worth the mention! Suprisingly..I don't think I've heard anyone played 2PM songs,and yet I've heard someone playing 4Minute song..probably because 4minute always on channel V.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...