Tuesday 23 March 2010

Introducing D-NA



If I wasn't a blogger I wouldn't have tried so hard in learning all the newbies member name..Since I have no idea what to write, I thought why not learn their names through my blog? :D

2010 saw 4 boy group debuts..(Correct me if I'm wrong) CN Blue, F.Cuz, ZE:A and D-NA. CN Blue was easy to remember because I already know one member and they are easily distinguished. I'm not really interested in F.cuz but it's only 4 so also very easy..ZE:A, have no idea how to remember their names yet but will try.

When I first saw D-NA, I let out a big sigh..thinking "there we go again..everyone looked the same!" Now, I know they are not identical twins but having similar hairstyle is confusing..I always memorize looking at hairstyle, so yeah having really funky hairstyle does get you notice fast!

Just for fun, D-NA is often compare to DBSK because of the similarities..So here's my comparison..MiKa is YunHo because he's the leader, HyunMin is JaeJoong because just like JaeJoong he gives that cold vibe, InJoon is definitely Micky YooChun because they look so similar! Although Jay is the magnae, he's more like JunSu because Junsu is Aegeo(cute). I don't know if Karam resemble ChangMin though since Karam is cute as well..

What I dislike the most is that..Look at the top and below image posted..Don't you think they looked totally different? Come on, don't change your hair in between of promotional shoot and MV filming!

I'm refering to the image below, (left to right)

The guy who rarely smile is HyunMin, The Micky YooChun look-a-like is InJoon, Red haired guy is magnae Jay, The guy who looks like a leader (and is one) is Mika and the cute blond-ish guy is Karam..(yeah, I know Malaysian..LOL)




The easiest name to remember is definitely Karam..LOL which means sink (as in sinking boat) in Malay but so happen if it's in other spelling, "Garam" it means salt in Malay. Sink and Salt for a name..LOL

Basic information on them is that they are all from Xing (the group and the company)and also former team mates with UKiss' KiBum and Kevin with JunHyung of Beast. Yup, JunHyung..I felt weird, since I could totally see Kibum or Kevin being one of the D-NA!

I felt in love with Kpop because of the cuteness, so I do like cute image to make a return..Make it happen!~

Here's Admiring Boy (Tokyo Boy) performance by Dae Guk Nam Ah (D-NA)

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...