Wednesday 17 March 2010

Awesome found

A new habit.. AWESOME! Lol..I notice I've been using that word often in writing. I do feel Awesome this week as there's so many positive news this week and it's only Wednesday! just early Tuesday I felt like my life sucked but with Jay, GD, After School and Girls' Generation good news, I'm taking back my word!

I do get bored easily so I like to search for random video..often I would check out TheBeatBoxHitManTwo's channel to check out his latest Kpop beatboxes and I find this



Awesome cover by J.Reyers and Tommy C of IBU of TaeYang's Wedding Dress! TheBeatBoxHitManTwo posted a beatbox of them but hehe..sorry I prefer without the beatbox!



However I thought this beatbox is just super duper cool! Epik High did an amazing job but I have to give props to TheBeatBoxHitManTwo for making the song better! I think this is one of his best beatbox video!

Now move on to dance cover..



Wawa Dance Academy! I always love their dance so I didn't have to check before posting (I am going to watch it anyways) Sometimes they made the dance looked easier.. :D btw it's Mirror Mode..So it'd be easier for you to follow :D



HyunAh's Change dance cover by Annie of AsianCovers.. I really want her to be in Korean Entertainment Scene because she's really good! Do check out their videos on Youtube.. Here, I give you the LINK

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...