Thursday 27 May 2010

Han Byul return as Monday Kiz

What a pleasant surprise! Han Byul, former lead singer of now disband A'ST1 is now back as Monday Kiz. A'ST1 disbanded since last year leaving me very sad because it's one talented group. I can't wait to see the others re-debut again. Jang Moon, I'm still waiting for you!



Oh gosh..he's blonde.

Maybe I need time to get used to it. Monday Kiz is formerly a duo but unfortunately one member got caught in a motorcycle accident and died. They recruited new members and return as a trio. I haven't really listen to past Monday Kiz but I been seeing a lot of good comments on them so I'll make sure I check them out.

RIP Kim Min Soo

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...